Ways and methods of bringing more laughter into the world.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"You are Well Because You are Happy"

"You are not happy because you are well. You are well because you are happy. You are not depressed because trouble has come to you, but trouble has come because you are depressed. You can change your thoughts and feelings, and then the outer things will change to correspond, and indeed there is no other way of working." Emmet Fox

The thought that my life, my happiness, my health is dependent on what is going on inside, not what is happening outside is challenging to understand. So many of us think, feel, and act like we are simply victims I don't ask for bad things to happen to me. I don't want to worry. I don't want to have bad health. I don't want to have money problems. I am not bringing these things to myself.

As I read more books about "The Law of Attraction, " I am working on realizing that I do have the power to create my life. If I can replace my negative thoughts and feelings and replace them with positive thoughts and feeling I can change my life. Is this easy? If I think it is easy, it will be. If I think it is hard, it will be.

Everything is just a thought, and the more I concentrate and focus on that thought the more I bring it into my life. As Stephen Covey explains we have the SEE-DO-GET model. How I see the world, my paradigm, creates what I do, my behavior, which leads to what I get, my results. My model is more, SEE-FEEL-DO-GET. How if see the world, my paradigm, creates how I feel, my emotions, which creates what I do, my behavior, which leads to what I get, my results.

So going back to Emmet Fox's quote, to create the life I want, I need to work on myself and change my thoughts and feeling, which will change my behavior (actions), which will change the results I get, which will change my life.

I am all for this. What about YOU?

If you would like help in changing your life, give me a call. As your Life Coach I can help you create the life you love.

Jana Ruth
Author of Laugh and Live Happier: P.L.A.Y.S. for Life
www.janaruth.biz
www.laughandlivehappier.com
www.onewomanslaughter.blogstop.com



No comments: