Ways and methods of bringing more laughter into the world.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Penis Envy- I Have It!

Back in the 1960's and 1970's women were accused of having penis envy. We were accused of wanting to have that piece of flesh hanging between the legs. I don't want that piece of flesh hanging between my legs I want what that piece of flesh provides.

The Democratic Party and the campaign of Senator Clinton and Senator Obama pointed out how important the penis is. Having a penis, not the color of his skin HELPED Obama tremondously. Even though he was young and inexperienced, he had a penis. If he had had a vigina, he would have not even been allowed to run. People would have told him to go get some more experince.

What could a penis bring me? Below is my list:

1. More respect

2. Less chance of being raped

3. More pay

4. Less jokes made about my appearance, voice

5. More freedom to show my feminine side

6. More self-confidence and esteem

7. More opportunity to play professional sports

8. Better opportunity of having a career in stand-up comedy

9. Not having to do twice as much to be considered as good

10. Finally, it would bring me a wife who would take care of my children and all my needs.

I look forward to the day when the penis, isn't the most important part of the human body.

Jana Ruth
Author of Laugh and Live Happier: P.L.A.Y.S. for Life
http://www.janaruth.biz/
http://www.laughandlivehappier.com/
http://www.onewomanslaughter.blogspot.com/


No comments: