Ways and methods of bringing more laughter into the world.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Play with These Ideas



The following ideas come from "Laugh and Live Happier: P.L.A.Y. for Life." For more information go to www.laughandlivehappier.com.

  • Give yourself permission to make mistakes, lots of mistakes.
  • When you make a mistake put your hands above your head and wiggle your hands and then say, "YIPPEE! How fascinating."
  • Realize that life is not a dress rehearsal and you need to take risks and not be afraid of failure or success.
  • Do Mirror Play every day, in the morning and night go to the mirror naked and exclaim with enthusiasm, "YIPPEE, I am alive, and I love myself exactly as I am.
  • When things go right for you during the day go to the mirror and say, "Thank You," to yourself.
  • When you mess up after you say, "YIPPEE! How fascinating," go to the mirror and say, "That's okay I love you anyway.

No comments: